Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chavalyez's reasons why he loves CFB: 1 of 5

Chavalyez coming at ya, live, from an undisclosed island in the Caribbean. It's the offseason in my business so I am taking a little R&R until March Madness kicks up in a few weeks. With spring practice upon us, I thought I would post the first of five segments of the:

125 or so reasons why I love College Football...

125. I love the helmets, logos and stripes on the jerseys
124. I love the noise of the bands, stomping bleachers and screaming fans
123. I love the little bumps on my arms and legs before a kickoff
122. I love the fan competition between friends and family
121. I love the sound of ESPN’s College Gameday
120. I love the fact that I can see a reason for Central Florida upsetting Miami
119. I love the visuals CBS gives you at the beginning of a sec 2:30 kickoff
118. I love the play action
117. I love the dim lights of Notre Dame’s stadium
116. I love the interception for a touchdown
115. I love the fact that I knew that West Virginia was gonna fake punt in the '05 SB
114. I love the color of leaves turning at the end of September
113. I love the bands on the thighs of Florida cheerleaders
112. I love the walk going into Bryant Denny
111. I love the heart of a walk on
110. I love the big sack on third down
109. I love the Southern Miss verse Tulane Thursday night game
108. I love passing out on a Saturday night to highlights of the days games
107. I love the fact that its the only season where crying shows heart not weakness
106. I love the full back dive
105. I love the first bite of a Denny dog
104. I love the throwing of the football among friends at halftime
103. I love the sound of Brent Musberger’s voice
102. I love the smoke coming out of the tunnel when Miami takes the field
101. I love the painted faces



More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chavalyez, heres my top five:

1. Whiskey
2. 8-Ball Fridays
3. 3-game parleys
4. Drunk at noon
5. Dance Parties