Friday, February 22, 2008

Verdict.......Coaching Little League is not gay

The other day, I told a friend of mine that I would be coaching little league baseball. His thoughts were very amusing but also very alarming.
"Donny, your not going to try to touch kids are you?"

I don't really know were to go with this statement. Did my friend a) think that it would be very tempting coaching little leaguers or b) think that I was a petter ass fag that wanted to see the inside of a 5th graders cup?

Well, Donny isn't fag, so I have to think that the buddy who asked me this was the really gay one. I started to think back to when we were in junior high. Ronny, lets just say this his name for legal reasons, used to always change in the corner while others were taking off there clothes in the locker room. This is where you have to say to yourself, is it better to let your peers see your cock, or is it better to hide it from them. I know, I know, your thinking well your in fucking 7th grade, most little guys don't even have hair on their prick. This in turn makes kids think that it is weird to change around others. Well, I have a different theory. I think if your the boy in the corner changing, Your the fag, not me. I mean, lets face it, your not supposed to get arroused when looking at another mans junk. So, if you can show your little pecker and display it around peers, and you can also look at another mans love hammer and not be arroused.....this is the staight way to act.

So this goes back to my friends question. Since he asked me the perverse and deranged question, hes the fag. Again, he was the boy changing in the corner.

Donny doesn't blow dudes, he drinks beers and blows chunks.

T is for Tanight,
Donny's out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I think this is what we have all needed.
Idint even know if I'm in yet but as the treasurer of ADC I naturally feel entitled.

Story from me.later

Pete Champion said...

If coaching little league is gay, then I am Ryan Idol. What the fuck.