Friday, February 29, 2008

Part 1 - "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Tanight.blogspot.com will be doing a 8 part segment on some of the greatest wrestlers from back in the day. We will try to cover at least one a month.


Name: Ric Flair
Height/Weight: 6'1 260. Flair always fluctuated his weight. Some times the pecks were hard but most of the time Flair had tits that sagged like an 80 year old women.
Belts: 16 time world Champion: Yeah when your wrestle for 40 years you add up these kind of stats. He held the belt for two years straight from 1986-1988.
Nickname: Nature Boy
Proudest Moment: Flair stole the show in the 1992 Royal Rumble. If you haven't seen this one I suggest going to your local Blockbuster and finding this beauty. Flair entered as the third man in the ring. Fainted a few times during the match but out did everyone to steal the belt. WOOOOO!!!
Finishing Move: Figure Four Leg Wrap
Greatest Quote: "My Shoes Cost More Than Your House"
Something you might not know about Flair: He has a day named after himself in Minneapolis.


WOOOOO!! Does any guy give Donny a bigger hard on than the Nature Boy Ric Flair? Look at the locks on this beautiful man. This guy could keep a tan through a harsh winter in Alaska. My love for Ric Flair goes back to when I was a kid and used to watch every Saturday as Ric Flair took on some no name, got dominated during the whole match, but in the end caught the Average Joe with a backhand across the chest, which apparently could take down a 285 pound hard ass wrestler. After his opponent was on the mat, no one could escape the figure four. It was all but over. Cockiness and Iggroance was Flair's main objectives in the WWF. From his theme song to the ruffles in one of his many great robes, Flair brought a special something to the WWF. After a few failed marriages, numerous DUI's and enough Steroids to pump up the Easter Bunny, Flairs career and classy persona will be heavily missed in the WWF.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post...you will be missed Rick


woooooooo

Bridget Rossi said...

He has been one of my favorite wrestlers, next to The Rock, due to his charisma, clothing style (which his custom robes looks like it was gemstones sewn by the jeweler), and how he woos the crowd with his knife-edge chops. I've been watching him since I was a kid, due to my dad showing me how awesome wrestling is, which I find totally amusing. When I got married a few years ago, I had my husband engrave a quote on our ring by the jewelers in Indianapolis, IN saying, "Diamonds are forever, and so is our love" which I took from Ric Flair's quotes.