Sunday, March 2, 2008

Maldwyn Rockefeller IV

Well, today as I lay in my king size bed that some slut from Friday night that just left, I am trying to figure out a certain thing about America and the World that just baffles me. Why is it that these poor people of the world that haven't even had the privilege of a private school education think that they are qualified to make economic decisions that will affect the world. These stupid fucks cant even balance their checkbooks. How are they going to balance a multi-trillion dollar economy that affects every aspect of life on earth. One example is those treehuggers that are all about using bio-fuels in our vehicles...Well did you think that the land that is now being used to grow corn for ethanol is now not able to grow Wheat which is driving the cost of food to the world to the highest in history (A buschel of Wheat now goes for $20, historically was $3-4). So, tree hugger, good fucking job, you have gotten ethanol to be used in about .5% of the cars in America and as a result you have driven the cost of man's most important food up over 6 times historical price. This small cause and effect shows the massive implications that are caused when some politician makes decisions and probably hasn't ever had a Freshman year economics class!! (Fact: Sugar cane ethanol produces 8 times the energy per pound than corn based. For those of you that don't see how efficient this is, here's a little math for you. It takes 8 acres of corn to make the same amount of energy as one acre of Sugar cane. hmm...and why do we use corn? It might be the reason we have such a large corn lobby)

You all might be asking why do I give a fuck about corn, the economy, ect... Well it's because of these idiots that my family has to pay more taxes and that pisses off ole Maldwyn more than you will ever know. Each year when I pay my property taxes on my numerous properties, I wonder how many uneducated fucks are going to waste this money and drop out because the teachers we have in these schools are impossible to fire. On top of that, I have to send my kids to a private school. These schools arent the best things in the world, but they will at least get to learn the difference between earning something and having it given to them. This is what these presidential candidates want to do literally. I want of my readers to explain to me why someone should be taxed on their assets when they die, or when they make interest off of money they have already paid taxes on ECT? These falacies only make us a weaker and less desireable international market for people to invest in. (Look at the negative outflows of capital over the last 5 years) These points, I am trying to make, are not the only good or bad ideas out there being discussed, but they are logical to me and I can make sense of them. So please write back if you think you have the brain to sway my opinion. I would love to not go to sleep thinking about all the billions of dollars that are wasted in America daily.

I am not going to endorse any political figures, but I will throw out points in my various columns pointing out the goods and bads of each candidate. Why you ask? Because politicains are whores and I can tell you a few things about whores!!

Stop being ridiculous,

Maldwyn Rockefeller IV

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Taxes/BG1428ES.cfm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will visit back every week to hear more from this prick. Funny stuff

Anonymous said...

Might be funny, but extremely uneducated. You can tell this guy doesn't know shit.

Anonymous said...

Look at me everybody! I read an article in Rolling Stone about ethanol and now I've got some economic opinions I need to post (so that informed people can mock me from their computer desks)